The PREreview platform is a free website for the crowdsourcing of preprint reviews. It's where we hope our community members will find a welcoming, resourceful space to compose, read, endorse and comment on preprint reviews. The source code is openly available under MIT license on our organization's GitHub.
In a nutshell, registered users on PREreview are able to:
- Request a review on a preprint
- Fill out and submit a rapid review—12 yes/no/not sure/n.a. questions designed to capture the essence of the preprint
- Compose a long-form review on a preprint, alone or in collaboration with other reviewers
- Comment on others’ reviews
- Endorse others’ reviews via Plaudit
- Report others’ reviews as violating our Code of Conduct
- Engage and with communities
Anyone who lands on the page can:
- Search for preprints that have reviews or requests for reviews on our site
- Read and sort through aggregated rapid reviews next to the preprint
- Read and sort through long-form reviews next to the preprint
A more detailed list of website features will be available soon on this page.
For any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. To report a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!