Welcome back for another round of weekly updates from PREreview.org!
What’s new at PREreview?
This week, we’re excited to facilitate our second community design sprint about Rapid PREreviews!
We’ve also been implementing more and more of our new design on our beta and sandbox sites. This week we’ve:
- Started building our new site-wide navigation system.
- Improved how we display recent PREreviews.
- Improved how we display funders and partners on our homepage.
Let us know what you think
If you’re curious to learn more about upcoming design changes and our Rapid PREreview overhaul, register for one of our May community calls. Click on a link below to register.
- May Community Call #1 - 16 May 2023 - 9 AM ET / 1 PM UTC / 2 PM BST / 3 PM CEST / 6:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #2 - 17 May 2023 - 9 AM UTC / 10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST / 2:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #3 - 18 May 2023 - 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 7 PM UTC / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST
We also welcome feedback from small-group or 1:1 interviews. Click here to sign up for a user research chat with Chad Sansing, Product Manager at PREreview.org. If you can’t find a time that works for you, please email Chad to arrange a call. Whenever possible, we compensate interviewees.
Join us again next Friday for the latest from PREreview.org.