Here is a list of our Structured PREreview questions for you to reference outside of the PREreview authoring workflow. If you have any other questions, or if we may be of further help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Does the introduction explain the objective of the research presented in the preprint?
- Are the methods well-suited for this research?
- Are the conclusions supported by the data?
- Are the data presentations, including visualizations, well-suited to represent the data?
- How clearly do the authors discuss, explain, and interpret their findings and potential next steps for the research?
- Is the preprint likely to advance academic knowledge?
- Would it benefit from language editing?
- Would you recommend this preprint to others?
- Is it ready for attention from an editor, publisher or broader audience?