Welcome back and thanks for catching up with the latest news from PREreview.org. We’re sharing news a day early this week ahead of a long weekend for many staff.
What’s new at PREreview?
This week we:
- Added support for reviewing preprints from preprints.org.
- Tweaked the colours on beta.prereview.org to avoid contrast issues.
- Began implementing our new homepage design.
We’ll continue finalizing and implementing our new design in the coming weeks. We’ll also begin discovery work ahead of overhauling our Rapid PREreview feature.
Let us know what you think
There’s still plenty of time to register for one of our April community design sprints! Sign up to help us reimagine Rapid PREreviews during these participatory, 2-hour events. Whenever possible, we compensate workshop participants. Click either link below to register.
- Rapid PREreview Design Sprint #1 - 13 April 2023, 8-10 AM ET / 12-2 PM UTC / 1-3 PM BST / 2-4 PM CEST / 5:30-7:30 PM IST
- Rapid PREreview Design Sprint #2 - 20 April 2023, 7-9 AM PT / 10-12 AM ET / 2-4 PM UTC / 3-5 PM BST / 5-7 PM CEST / 7:30-9:30 PM IST
Remember that you can also register now for our May community calls. We’ll talk more about upcoming changes to our Rapid PREreview feature during these hour-long, informational calls. Click on a link below to register.
- May Community Call #1 - 16 May 2023 - 9 AM ET / 1 PM UTC / 2 PM BST / 3 PM CEST / 6:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #2 - 17 May 2023 - 9 AM UTC / 10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST / 2:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #3 - 18 May 2023 - 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 7 PM UTC / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST
You can always share additional feedback in small-group or 1:1 settings, as well, by signing up for a 30-minute interview with Chad Sansing, Product Manager at PREreview.org. If you can’t find a time that works for you, please email Chad to arrange a call. Whenever possible, we compensate interviewees.
Join us again next week for the latest updates from PREreview.org.