Happy Friday! It’s time for another weekly update from PREreview.org.
What’s new at PREreview?
As we near the release of our new homepage and updated content pages (which you can preview at https://beta.prereview.org and https://sandbox.prereview.org), this week we:
- Added a “Reviews” page displaying the most recent PREreviews contributed to the site.
- Added support for preprints on Zenodo.
- Added support for preprints from AfricaArXiv on FigShare.
- Updated content on our “Trainings” page.
- Started adding dedicated messages for pages that will no longer be part of PREreview.org after we release our new homepage design and updated content pages.
Next week we plan to release our new homepage and updated content pages for testing and feedback from users like you! Please check back next week, explore the site, and contribute a PREreview; then let us know how it went! Check out the details below to schedule a compensated user research interview to give feedback about the new design and content.
Let us know what you think
Community design sprints are back ! Sign up for either of these two-hour, participatory workshops in June and help us re-imagine how individuals, clubs, communities, and groups show up on PREreview.org. We are delighted to offer participants $100USD honoraria for participating in a call (though we can only offer one per participant even if they join both calls). Click on a link below to register for a workshop.
- June Community Design Sprint #1 - 8 June 2023, 8-10 AM ET / 12-2 PM UTC / 1-3 PM BST / 2-4 PM CEST / 5:30-7:30 PM IST
- June Community Design Sprint #2 - 14 June 2023, 7-9 AM PT / 10-12 AM ET / 2-4 PM UTC / 3-5 PM BST / 4-6 PM CEST / 7:30-9:30 PM IST
We also love to hear from individual users about their PREreview experiences, especially with the new homepage and updated content pages! Click here to sign up for a user research chat with Chad Sansing, Product Manager at PREreview.org. If you can’t find a time that works for you, please email Chad to arrange a call. Whenever possible, we compensate interviewees.
We’ll be back next week with all the latest news from PREreview.org.
In the meantime, you can find us on Mastodon, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Please also take a moment to subscribe to our newsletter.