Welcome to our first weeknote of May 2023!
What’s new at PREreview?
We’ve been making some tweaks to beta.prereview.org. Your feedback is warmly welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!
In particular, we:
- Added some statistics to the homepage, such as the number of PREreviews published.
- Made sure our API is ready to carry on working when we make the new homepage live.
- Started working on improving the experience when clicking the ‘Review a preprint’ button.
We have a few more design changes to make to our beta homepage ahead of it being made live.
Let us know what you think
You can learn more about upcoming design changes and our Rapid PREreview overhaul by registering for one of our May community calls. Click on a link below to join a call.
- May Community Call #1 - 16 May 2023 - 9 AM ET / 1 PM UTC / 2 PM BST / 3 PM CEST / 6:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #2 - 17 May 2023 - 9 AM UTC / 10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST / 2:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #3 - 18 May 2023 - 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 7 PM UTC / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST
We also welcome feedback from small-group or 1:1 interviews. Click here to sign up for a user research chat with Chad Sansing, Product Manager at PREreview.org. If you can’t find a time that works for you, please email Chad to arrange a call. Whenever possible, we compensate interviewees.
We’ll be back next week with more news about PREreview.org.
Until then, you can find us on Mastodon (@email@example.com), Twitter, and LinkedIn. Please also take a moment to subscribe to our newsletter.