Welcome back and thanks for catching up with the latest news from PREreview.org.
What’s new at PREreview?
We’re just about ready to begin implementing and testing our new design work on the website.
In the meantime, we:
- Fixed how we display mathematical text in both preprints and reviews.
- Tested out how to display recent activity and reviews on the site (see beta.prereview.org).
- Created a number of new, more helpful error messages for DOIs and URLs not yet supported on the site.
We’ll continue implementing our refreshed design on our beta and sandbox sites ahead of releasing those changes to Prereview.org.
Let us know what you think
It’s time to register for one of our April community design sprints! We would love to have your help in reimagining Rapid PREreviews during these 2-hour participatory workshops! Whenever possible, we compensate workshop participants. Click either link below to register.
- Rapid PREreview Design Sprint #1 - 13 April 2023, 8-10 AM ET / 12-2 PM UTC / 1-3 PM BST / 2-4 PM CEST / 5:30-7:30 PM IST
- Rapid PREreview Design Sprint #2 - 20 April 2023, 7-9 AM PT / 10-12 AM ET / 2-4 PM UTC / 3-5 PM BST / 5-7 PM CEST / 7:30-9:30 PM IST
You can also register now for our May community calls. We’ll talk more about upcoming changes to our Rapid PREreview feature during those informative, 60-minute calls. Click on a link below to register.
- May Community Call #1 - 16 May 2023 - 9 AM ET / 1 PM UTC / 2 PM BST / 3 PM CEST / 6:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #2 - 17 May 2023 - 9 AM UTC / 10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST / 2:30 PM IST
- May Community Call #3 - 18 May 2023 - 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 7 PM UTC / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST
You can always share additional feedback in small-group or 1:1 settings, as well, by signing up for a 30-minute interview with Chad Sansing, Product Manager at PREreview.org. If you can’t find a time that works for you, please email Chad to arrange a call. Whenever possible, we compensate interviewees.
We’ll be back next week with the latest updates from PREreview.org.